CERNAY St André
Cernay St André Station, route d’Aspach (D34), 68700 Cernay, the train station is in front of the “jardineries de la Thur” and the “Institut spécialisé Saint André”. (Not to be confused with the SNCF station). Latitude 47.790987 Longitude : 7.155332
- when you come from Mulhouse, Belfort or Colmar : follow the direction of Thann (RN66), at the roundabout of la croisière de Cernay (commercial area), follow Thann. 1km further, at the 2nd roundabout, take the 3rd exit : D34 direction “Institut St André” / Aspach le haut.
- when you come from Thann : Get out of Thann and Vieux Thann, 2km further, you arrive at the roundabout of St André. Take the 1st exit : D34 direction “Institut St André” / Aspach le haut.
- when you come from the Tram-Train, from Mulhouse, direction Thann St Jacques : get off at the station Cernay gare. Take rue d’Aspach and walk until you reach the RN66, go under the road via the underpass, continue on the Aspach road until the train departure: walk about 2 km to the Saint André station.
Sentheim Station, Rue de la gare, 68780 Sentheim, Latitude 47.752689, Longitude 7.057585
- on the principal road, turn at the sign “Train Touristique” (1st street on the left at the entrance of the village coming from Burnhaupt).
Railway station and locomotive depot
Burnhaupt Station, 49 rue de la gare, 68520 Burnhaupt-le-Haut, Latitude 47.741789, Longitude 7.133533
- Coming by the D83, take the “Burnhaupt” exit Then at the “Pont-d’Aspach” roundabout take the direction “Maseveaux”. Go 500m and turn left just before the level crossing